The application area represents the largest area of your webmailer. Here we explain the start pag:
(1) In the upper area you can switch between the different webmail applications.
So between home page, messages, address book, calendar and the online storage.
(2) Widgets: These are small information windows where you can, for example, display various information.
This would be, for example, the weather, e-mails from the inbox, calendar, etc.
These can be activated and displayed on the left side in the menu (5).
(3) Here you can see the current e-mail package you have booked with us and you can find the customer number of the account in brackets.
(4) In this area you have the option of accessing the account settings and logging out of the account.
(6) Here you will find, on the one hand, the DeepL access if you want to send a new e-mail, SMS or fax.
And you can also start the search directly from here.